To obtain good quality media and easy removal is advisable to follow the following tips to set the profile parameters (3DPRNWARE v. 3.6 or later):
- Jobs at minimum temperature give a material permitted by extrusion solid printing (eg. PLA 190 degrees).
- Set a GEOMETRY section extrusion width for the media equal to 80% of the diameter of the nozzle.
- TEMPERATURES/cooling section in STAGES set to 100% fan speed for the media.
- In section EXTRUDER/FLOW set at a low value on "Media flow multiplier Checker"type 0.9.
- In the section ' set SPEED "Media Speed"an average value type 40 mm/s. This speed can be increased if there are no internal supports, and supports are quite large.
- Follow the directions in the help section by hovering over the description of the single parameter.