As it is well known, supports in 3D printing are fundamental. They shall be used when there are objects that have an undercut or overhang.
The slicing software, automatically generates support to ensure that the undercut portion or cantilever, not fall. Obviously, there will be an increased use of material and a lengthening of the time.
3DPRN, Having developed its own software under the name 3DPRN-WAREOffers the advantage of being able to customize each print function, even the media, so you are able to save on material and the printing time.
- Ability to choose whether or not to support
- Ability to choose which media to use and where to place
- Ability to choose how to print the support, in which form, saving on material
- Ability to print only the perimeters of the supports with the void filling, and closing in bridge
- on the support material Savings
- Reduce printing time
- Optimum final object press Finish
See photos in detail who.