3DPRN presents you the 3D printer LAB X 2!
The 3D printer LAB-X2, unique in its kind, has two independent X-Z axes that can be used in several ways:
- INDEPENDENT MODE: The two heads can be managed separately and may have a different tooling. An example of this mode is the LAB X2-MILL. The software manages the use of the two heads.
- AUTOPARK MODE: To be used with the multi material. In this mode,in this mode both the heads mount an extruder and, at each change of material, the one not used is automatically parked in order to give not discomfort to the other head.
- DUPLICATE MODE: The two heads mount the same type of extruder with the same material. In this mode, the second head performs the same commands starting from the first half of the width of the floor. With the same time, the pieces realized are doubled.
It is possible to transform a LAB model in LAB-X2. Even wit the LAB-X2 you can have in Cover versions the half-closed and fully closed box.
Unique. The 3D Printer 3DPRN, in contrast to other printers on the market, has a completely independent Z-axis (it has not the printing plane that rises or the X and Z axes that go down together) that allows you to print objects in sequence or turn your 3d printer into a real CNC machine.
With sequential printing by area you can make small series productions and the objects obtained are structurally more resistant. Fully expandable, from a minimum print area of 320x470x220mm, you can go up to 900x600x500.
Save your investment. It doesn't matter which 3DPRN 3d printer You have purchased, it can be later upgraded to the higher model and/or to the latest version.
On the Z-axis it can be mounted any type of extruder.
Indestructible. The 3DPRN 3D printers are made with standard 15x15x2mm aluminum profiles, plexiglas / aluminum corners and high performance professional linear guides.
Extruder. Directly guided, with 1.75mm or 3mm filament and nozzles ranging from 0.15mm to 1.4mm. Thanks to the quick couplings supplied, it is very simple and quick to change the extruder.
Use it as a CNC machine. The 3DPRN 3D printer has a strength that permits its use as a CNC milling machine. it is advised to use this feature with H2 and H3 models..
Advanced Kinematics. We have introduced new advanced kinematics that makes our 3D printer up to 4 times faster than before. Moreover, this system allows the user a total control over the movements, so in case of sliding of the axes, the system will retrieve instantaneously its nominal position to continue printing correctly. The printing speed depends on the material used and the geometry of the object. To optimize the works at certain speeds, the system is supported by a proprietary 3DPRN software, constantly updated.
The system speeds reach 400mm / sec while the maximum accelerations 10,000mm / sec.
Display Touch Screen: new embedded control system with 7 ″ touch screen for advanced management of the 3D printer.
Web application principal functionalities:
- processing print files queues in complete autonomy.
- Remote use of the 3D printer
- Visual access to the print through web camera
Percentage and dynamic fill:
This function changes the filling percentage in the vicinity of the closing layer. Find out more
Dynamic height of layers:
Change the print parameters to adapt the layer height according to the inclination of the object surfaces. Find out more
Integration with UPS:
Not a feature but a useful tool for the creation of perfect prints preserving the printer welfare. Find out more