3DPRN presents you the 3D printer LAB X 2!
The 3D printer LAB-X2, unique in its kind, has two independent X-Z axes that can be used in several ways:
- INDEPENDENT MODE: The two heads can be managed separately and may have a different tooling. An example of this mode is the LAB X2-MILL. The software manages the use of the two heads.
- AUTOPARK MODE: To be used with the multi material. In this mode,in this mode both the heads mount an extruder and, at each change of material, the one not used is automatically parked in order to give not discomfort to the other head.
- DUPLICATE MODE: The two heads mount the same type of extruder with the same material. In this mode, the second head performs the same commands starting from the first half of the width of the floor. With the same time, the pieces realized are doubled.
It is possible to transform a LAB model in LAB-X2. Even wit the LAB-X2 you can have in Cover versions the half-closed and fully closed box.
Unique. The 3D Printer 3DPRN, in contrast to other printers on the market, has a completely independent Z-axis (it has not the printing plane that rises or the X and Z axes that go down together) that allows you to print objects in sequence or turn your 3d printer into a real CNC machine.
With sequential printing by area You can realize small series and the objects obtained are structurally more resistant. Fully expandable, it has a minimum print area from 320x470x220mm to 1500x1000x1000mm.
Safeguard your investment. It doesn't matter which 3DPRN 3d printer You have purchased, it can be later upgraded to the higher model and/or to the latest version.
On the Z-axis it can be mounted any type of extruder.
Indestructible. The 3DPRN 3D printers are made with standard aluminum profiles 15x15x2mm, Plexiglas/aluminum angulars and high performance linear guides. All plastic parts can be reprinted and replaced. The electronics are Open Source, upgradeable and replaceable independently.
Direct-led guidance extruder. On this extruder You can use either 1,75mm or 3mm filaments with nozzles ranging from 0.15mm to 1.2mm. Thanks to the quick couplings supplied, the extruder changing operation is very fast.
Use it as a CNC machine. The 3DPRN 3D printer has a strength that permits its use as a CNC milling machine. it is advised to use this feature with H2 and H3 models..
Web Interface (optional). Often the biggest problem is having to dedicate a computer or a server to manage the network printers. To solve this problem, the 3DPRN can be equipped with a PC card at 1 Ghz with LAN interface on which a web interface is pre-installed. This allows remote use, connecting the printer to your local network.
The web application does not require any installation and does not require the user to configure any software on the computer.
Web application principal functionalities:
- processing print files queues in complete autonomy.
- Remote use of the 3D printer
- Visual access to the print through web camera
DYNAMIC PERCENTAGE FILLING
This function changes the filling percentage in the vicinity of the closing layer. Find out more
DYNAMIC LAYER HEIGHT
Change the print parameters to adapt the layer height according to the inclination of the object surfaces. Find out more
Not a feature but a useful tool for the creation of perfect prints preserving the printer welfare. Find out more