3DPRN presents you the 3D printer LAB X 2!
The 3d printer Lab-X 2, unique in its kind, has two independent X-Z axes that can be used in several ways:
- INDEPENDENT MODE:The two heads can be managed separately and may have a different Setup. An example of this is the Lab x 2-MILL. By program shows the succession of one or other head.
- AUTOPARK MODE:For use with the multi material. In this mode the two heads montano both an extruder and at each change of unused material, that you park automatically so you don't annoy each other.
- DUPLICATE MODE:The two heads use the same type of extruder with the same material. In this mode the second head is running the same commands of the first starting from the half of the width of the floor. The same time we produce twice as many objects.
It is possible to transform a Lab template in Lab-X 2. The Lab-X 2 you can have open-mid and Box Cover versions Naked completely closed.
Only. The 3D printer 3DPRN, unlike other printers on the market, the Z axis completely independently (not the plane that goes up or the X axis and Z sales together) allowing it to print objects in sequence or to transform into an actual CNC machine!
With sequential printing for area can realize small series productions and the objects obtained are structurally more resistant. Fully expandable, from a minimum print area of 320x470x220mm, you can get to 1500x1000x1000mm.
Safeguard your investment. With any purchased model of 3DPRN, you can upgrade to the top model with the appropriate kit which can be purchased for the cost difference between the two models: self assembly required!
Indestructible. 3DPRN 3D printers are 15x15x2mm standard aluminium profiles, aluminium and plexiglas angular/professional high-performance linear guides. Plastic parts can be reprinted and replaced.
The electronics are upgradeable and replaceable OpenSource then independently.
A direct guidance, with filament 1,75mm or 3mm and nozzles ranging from 0.15 mm to 1.2 mm. Thanks to the quick couplings supplied is very quick and easy to change the extruder.
Use it as a CNC machine. The 3D printer 3DPRN presents a sturdiness that it can be used as a CNC milling machine. You should exploit this potential with templates H2 and H3.
Web Interface (optional). Often the biggest problem is having to dedicate a computer or a server to manage the network printers. To solve this problem, the 3DPRN can be quipped with a PC card at 1 Ghz with LAN interface on which a web interface is pre-installed. This allows remote use, connecting the printer to your local network.
The web application does not require any installation and does not require the user to configure any software on the computer.
Basic functionality of the web application:
• complete autonomy in print queue processing
• control the printer remotely
• visual access to the printer through the webcam
The functionality that allows you to solve any type of approximation on the positions and sizes in Z. Find out more
PERCENTAGE FILLING DYNAMIC
Changing the percentage of filler in the vicinity of the closing layer. Find out more
HEIGHT OF DYNAMIC LAYER
Changing the print parameters to adapt the layer height according to the inclination of the object surfaces. Find out more
INTEGRATION WITH UPS
Not a feature but a useful tool for the creation of perfect prints preserving the printer being. Find out more
PRINT ON AIR
Designed to simplify printing slanted surfaces or undercut. Print on air will allow you to perform these objects without the help of media, ensuring project definition and fidelity. Find out more
ADVANCED SYSTEM OF MILLING 2.5D and 3D
Print milling phases related to flat surfaces, faces or edges. Find out more
Studied in order to carry out checks at the start of each print and during all the time necessary for its implementation, this feature hardware/software will alert you in case of:
- Printing material breakdown
- Malfunction (caused by the coil block)
- Materials uploaded to the printer not sufficient upon completion.
LASER PROFILE CHECK
monitoring laser system capable of detecting both anomalies of the material deposited during printing, both the leveling of the floor. Find out more
Printing mode that allows you to create objects with different types of relief such as "orange peel" finish. Find out more